When a corporate institution subscribes to Biology Image Library, all members of the institution registered with BioMed Central can access the website whilst on the institution's premises (as well as via Roaming access). If you are at an academic institution, see Academic subscriptions.
If you would like to recommend this product to your librarian, please use our online recommendation form.
- the cost of a corporate institutional licence depends on a number of factors - including the size and type of company, institution or organization
- access is regulated by IP address
- login allows users to customize their own preferences
- there is no limit on the number of concurrent users
- there is no limit on usage
Roaming access enables any user who has recently logged in within an institution's IP range to access the Biology Image Library even when they are temporarily off-site (e.g. at home, or at a conference), simply by logging in. Roaming rights last for 30 days.
How do I request an institutional trial?
Use the online trial request form
How do I get a quote for a corporate institution?
Fill out the online quotation form
How do I subscribe?
To subscribe, follow the steps listed below.
- complete and submit the quotation form
- we will process your order, invoice you and notify you when your access is set up
For further information on subscribing, please contact us:
Floor 6 236 Gray's Inn Road
London WC1X 8HL
Tel +44 (0) 20 3192 2009
Customers in the UK call free on 0800 389 8136
Fax +44 (0) 20 3192 2010
To contact your regional Sales Representative directly, please see http://www.biomedcentral.com/info/libraries/salescontacts
Biology Image Library ISSN 1748-8141